1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good lord

Discussion in '2016 Election' started by Biker, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

The press is gonna have a field day with Palin's endorsement of Trump. This may be just the thing to get him knocked down in the polls and get someone with some common sense to lead.

2. Arc

Arc Full Member

I had heard that she was considering endorsing him. Sounds like from your post she did. Was there any word or consensus on whether or not he wanted her endorsement?

I always thought she got an undeserved rap in many areas. But accurate or not and deserved or not she is rejected politically and culturally by all but a certain hardcore type. So far Trump has been Teflon. Relevantly though, IMO, is that everything about individual candidate viability has been mostly irrelevant BS. Not one person in the United States has cast a vote for any of them. It's one thing to say who you like and it's an entirely different matter to both actually go to the polls as well as express what you professed to like by voting for it or him or her.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Oh hell. He had her on stage with him in Iowa tonight. So yeah, he's playing it for all its worth.

4. Greg

Greg Full Member

I took Palin's endorsement as a positive development. It made me feel good to see them on stage together and I think Palin adds legitimacy to Trump's run.

Previously I had been down on Palin for resigning her governorship in Alaska instead of facing the problems, but I guess somewhere along the way I forgave her, just didn't realize it until now.

On another note, it appears Trump refuses to participate in the Fox News / Google debate because Megyn Kelly is one of the moderators. For the me the choice between Megyn and The Donald is easy. Fuck him. If he doesn't show up at the debate he is off my short list. Might as well see Cruz take the lead. I'm done saying anything nice about Trump.

I'll accept Trump only if the alternative is a Democrat.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  5. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

My standards my not be high but they are mine. Will not vote for Trump or Clinton. Beyond those two I am still open.

6. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Everybody excuses Trumps more ludicrous statements with "Well, he cannot do that as president anyway." How about what he can do as president and has not mouthed off about it yet. Stupid statements leave open the thought he is a stupid/dangerous person. How could anybody want him representing our country with foreign leaders?

7. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Good Lord.

8. Allene

Allene Registered User

The Donald has never been on my list, short or otherwise. His behavior toward Megyn Kelly is deplorable and childish, and I cringe whenever he starts showing support for Putin. I don't care for Palin either.

ethics likes this.