1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to be BUSY (PLEASE READ)

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Jan 13, 2003.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I've tried keeping up with the forum and the home/work life but I have something that's "up" and it needs a lot of attention.

I will be around, but I will probably be off the forum for a few days. I am reachable by phone which all of the mods have.

In the meantime, if you have issues, questions, or anything pertaining to a specific forum, please see the forum's host/mod of the forum.

If it's site wide issue, and not just a specific forum Steve Moore is the de facto forum admin. His right hand man is Biker (someone I've known over 2 years, so you know the decision is not out of the blue).

All of the hosts are aware of this and will do everything they can to resolve any issues.

Behave yourselves and be nice to each other. :)

2. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

After that last sentence I notice you did not say have fun.

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

At long last...

I HAVE THE CONN!

Now, let's see...so many heads, so little time to set them all a-rollin'...

SM

4. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Steve looks good in a crisp Class A, swagger stick to hand, maniacal grin on face. I don't know about the rest of us, but it looks like he is going to have plenty of fun. ;)

5. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

I hope everything's alright at home with you and yours, Leon. ;)

6. Sierra Mike

Not to mention the strikin' hot maroon Airborne beret and polished jump boots...with mirrors on the toes.

SM

7. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Gotta have mirrors on the toes to check that panties on the female soldiers are regulation.

8. Sierra Mike

Absolutely correct, sir. And besides, the imagery always looked somewhat monochromatic on the regular black shine.

SM

9. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

Where is that "Patten" Music when we need it!

10. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Panties? What panties. When Steve is in charge females are not allowed to wear such interfering garments.

11. jamming

jamming Banned

Steve in charge, we're going to hell I tell you. **Starts handing out Hand Baskets.** Whose gonna drive the bus? I call shotgun.

12. Allene

Allene Registered User

Steve, I hope you don't expect me to be intimidated by all this drill sergeant stuff! ;)

And Leon, I'll miss you while you are gone. This evening I finally got to see what you actually look like in Global People (which I didn't know existed). In my mind, ever since I "met" you on CompuServe about 10 years ago, you looked like George in "Seinfeld." I think the real you is an improvement. BTW, I never thought you had his personality. :)

I'll provide a mugshot for the gallery come spring.

Allene

13. Sierra Mike

Spring? Why spring? Hibernating? :p

SM

14. Allene

Allene Registered User

Steve, yeah, sort of! I couldn't even find my camera for 10 months. When we set out to sell our former home, we put some things in storage last February to make the place look roomier. My camera was packed by mistake. Also, I'm too busy trying to get settled here to pose for any pics. Life should return to something bordering on normal by April.

Allene

15. EMIG

EMIG Yup

SM: Who's side are you on, son?
    EMIG: Our side, sir.
    SM: Don't you love your country?
    EMIG: Yes, sir.
    SM: Well how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and c'mon in for the big win?
    EMIG: Yes, sir.
    SM: Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is for them to obey my orders as they would the word of God...

16. Sierra Mike

FMJ, eh?

Well, if Marines want to die for me, so be it. I'm sure I know plenty of Army guys who would act as bodybearers in return.

SM

17. EMIG

EMIG Yup

Not a Marine. Never served (unless you count Junior ROTC, ROFL). That's just one of my favorite movies.