1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go crazy

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Scott

Scott Some Assembly Required

HAHAHAHA!!!!! have a look at this shiznit :). this was ONE BALL!!!! i got sick of playing <small>and wanted to keep it so i can still whore the Jackpot</small>, so i suicided shortly after this screen shot.

oh, and Ethics---there IS a problem with the game. i noticed it around level 30 or so. when you hit the white 2 ball brick, the second ball comes out so fast that it passes right through the bricks and doesn't break them. it's like it's going too fast to register or something.......
  2. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I would like to thank all of you who were building up the jackpot in Tetris trying to beat my score. Once it got high enough I went and collected. Thanks one and all.

:happy: :woopee: :kissmy: rofl :) :thumbsup: :happy:
  3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

DAMN, Shiny!

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

5. Domh

Domh Full Member

Enjoy it while you can old-timer - I WILL have your ass in a sling eventually...

6. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

I saw that score Shiny.....DAMN!!!! :)
  7. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

My wife suggested I use the pause function throughout the game to plan tile placement before they fully drop.

I told her that's cheating but should that jackpot begin to grow again I may go to any length to snatch the pebble from Shiny's hand ;)
  8. Domh

Domh Full Member

*evil cackle*

Totally beatable if you have the patience and dont get greedy, that was my mistake.

Only had 700 lines to go to beat level 10!

Cmon shiny, take MY crown!

9. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

Holy cow Domhain!!!!!! Now that will probably take a while to beat!
  10. ethics

Guys... the cost to play is 50 GA dollars PER game. I thought I mentioned that above.

Please be aware as to where your money is going...
  11. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I obviously have to think out side the box to get near this score!
  12. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Can I *underclock* my system ?? ::vseg::
  13. Scott

Scott Some Assembly Required

i don't know if you need licenses to use these games, but this one looks pretty cool:

14. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

What is going on here?

I sense a coordinated attack against my kingdom is being plotted ;)

I have placed the palace guards on high alert.
  15. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

ok I'm not playing in the arcade any more. Every game I have tried has screwed up and I have lost tons of money.

Back to earning my money the old fashioned way :(
  16. ethics

What do you mean screwed up?
  17. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Screwed up in that the controls stop responding after a while. Like with Pacman - I tried to make the little guy turn back around to avoid the ghost, and it didn't respond and BAM, I died.

And in tetris, when the blocks start falling faster, the controls don't respond quick enough for me to put them in the right orientation in order to complete the lines. Its ok, it's probably just my computer.
  18. ethics

Ahhh that.

I have the same problem with Pacman myself but it's the way the game was written. If you don't use a turn key you he won't respond and when you think he should have gone up, he keeps going the same way he was going. :(
  19. Domh

Domh Full Member

misu - make sure your flash player is current, reinstall it anyhow.