1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

globalaffairs.org motto

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

Trying to see how many views he can get to this thread, so as to bump up his dollar count?

<small><b>Oh, yeah, that's right, he owns the joint... never mind...</b></small>
    ;)

2. jfcjrus

jfcjrus Veteran Member

Well OK, if lack of input from Ethics is to spawn the always interesting conspiracy theories, I'll submit;

If I'm not mistaken, sites with .org must adhere to, or demonstrate, certain traits or criteria.
    Perhaps Ethics has received notice that the collection of deviant, malcontent reprobates on this site does not qualify as a <i>.org</i> classification?
    So, he's asking ....hoping....praying....wishing....(deluding himself)...for a response to the 'authorities.

If this is true, then might I suggest a simple solution.
    Get a <i>.gov</i> classification.
    Hell, due to our world membership, we daily demonstrate more awareness of what's really going on regarding world leaders than any other outlet that I know of.

(Posted in jest, or, upon reflection, maybe not).

Regards,

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I am going to get gov, biz, and try for a few more. But that's not the reason. :)

4. dainbramage

dainbramage Land Of The Lost

Anything you post, can and will be used against you.

5. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

I got it. ethics is getting a big ass tattoo with the winning GA motto. Did I win the guess? Where is the money? Show me the money!!

6. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Appropriately since he just had a birthday, he's getting older, so he's probably just getting the big ass.

7. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

jesus! When did you become such a brat?!?!?

:)

8. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Global Affairs.org, gov, biz, xxx, prn, and anything else-

We Try to Improve the World One Idea at a Time

9. Ugly

Ugly Fish is Brain Food

here's da money

:kissmy:
    You, in effect, asked for ethics to show you his butt.
    So here it is. [joke]

If you fancy that sort of thing, I hear the word on the street is that HaYwIrE has a cute butt.
    Not my taste, but just FYI [wink] [joke again]