1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gin Joint "Reason Bot"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Arc, Dec 29, 2010.

1. John R. Beanham

John R. Beanham Typical Aussie Male

I must be hard to please, but when I see the NSFW and 'reason bot' when I hit New Content I simply ignore it.

I am not averse to the delights of a naked woman, but whoever creates that web-site must be about 14 years old. He? wets his pants at the sight of a nipple.

For me personally i would like to be able to scrub/ignore Mr Reason Bot, and just check out the (few) others in the Gin Joint.

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

John, we keep saying. Find us a good source that's legit, we'll gladly include it. Leon and I have both looked and aren't finding much joy.
  3. John R. Beanham

John R. Beanham Typical Aussie Male

I couldn't care less what others find exciting or not, and if people enjoy that site it is fine with me.

Nevertheless I find it amazing that in all the internet there is not a vast collection of sensible, reasonable, 'adult' sites.

You and Leon should get together and pore over as many 'adult' sites as you can find, i am sure your wives would understand. Tell 'em JRB told ya to!

4. Morg

Morg The ultra-moderate

Primarily for the reason Arc cites (the Reason Bot), I turned off my access to the Gin Joint months ago. That cured the problem and I don't miss the other contents of the Gin Joint.