1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Sick and Tired of Reports of White Racism

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jun 19, 2015.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Latest is the Roof shooting at Charleston Black Church. Horrible, inexcusable. There's not even going to be a but because it doesn't deserve one.

My focus is mainly on the (over)reaction by the media (shocker, I know) and the rest of the social media.

Can we please go back to about 22 years ago, here, in my back yard? Maybe David Dinkins -- still considered one of the biggest shits -- was the mayor and the scene is the Long Island RailRoad. Well, see here:

There was no outcry of Confederate Flag, nor guns, nor "World not understanding America". Because, you know... While Ferguson was openly racist and did kill whites for their skin color, it was quickly out of the media within a week.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Found footage of the breaking massacre and the MSM rushing to blow the RACIST siren when they heard it was a white guy:

Meanwhile the "T" word still can't be uttered for Ft Hood victims for fear of offending someone's feelings.

ethics likes this.