1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GA Will Cease To Exist on Aug 31st

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Allene

Allene Registered User

And here I was thinking that I'd be coming home on the 30th to say goodbye to everybody on the 31st! Thank you very much, Tom! If you change your mind about accepting donations, just let us know.

2. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

That is wonderful news!!!

3. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I love you even more, man.

4. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Thank you x infinity!

To everyone!

Leon, you'll always be the man!

5. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

That's great news!

6. Kluge

Kluge Observing your world for over 50 years

Yes, good news, thanks, Biker.
    The g+ is handy but doesn't have the infrastructure for much of a discussion.

7. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Very nice of you Tom. Thank you.

8. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Awesome news, Tom.

9. Domh

Domh Full Member

Ha!

I take back all the nice things I said in my earlier post in this thread. Leon paid me off. It was all said against my will in a fit of drunken wealth. You are all a bunch of nazi neo-con Palin lovers who worship nascar and think country music is actually music and bud is actually beer. None of you are as good as I am. I am way better than you. Way way way better and way smarter and better looking and more erudite because I use big words like erudite. I am just... awesomely right all the time and generally awesome.

OBAMA IS GOD. MAHER IS JESUS. TAX THE RICH AT 100%. BELIEVE OR DIE.

WE'RE BACK BABY! WE'RE BACK!

[​IMG]

10. Kluge

Kluge Observing your world for over 50 years

Actually, a 'wealth' tax would reach an infinite percentage in any year for any of those mofo's that failed to generate positive income from their vast holdings.
    How much tax do you think someone should pay, for example, if they have a waxed cardboard box located above one of New York's steamier sidewalk gratings?

11. Domh

Domh Full Member

Kluge! I was joking! Cmon man!

(Id only tax the rich at 99%...)

[​IMG]

12. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

So did that count as a Rule 12 or not? :)

13. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

LOL! Fuck you, man.

14. Allene

Allene Registered User

I knew we'd get back to normal sooner or later! ;)

15. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Define "normal".

16. Domh

Domh Full Member

That's where you are wrong and everybody else is right.

[​IMG]

17. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Pfft, that doesn't ever happen. We must stay abnormal here.

18. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

Life as a moose humping, tree hugging hippie must be hell... :lol:

BDD... :{)

19. Allene

Allene Registered User

Let's just say it's not a polite and sweet world around here most of the time. But then you all get enough of that from me, eh? Hey, hey!

20. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

Omg, I need to learn to read faster. While I didn't have a panic attack when I read the first couple of pages I must say the breath went out of me and an unbelievable sadness. Then I finally get to the page where Biker says he's taking over and it is A-L-I-V-E and jubilation!

I can't imagine all of us without each other. I grew here. Hell, we watched kids become adults, friends die, helped one another through situations in their lives. Even though I'm no longer here every day anymore I sure as hell know where I go when something 'big' happens or I need help with something or I can help someone else.

Thank you Biker for keeping us alive. I would miss you all terribly. And even if I could see you at G+ the way this forum is set up is just something that can't be replaced IMO.

You 'guys' are great. You've been a big part of my life and I would hate to see you go. :)

And Biker, as others have said...if you need any help with the $ just put it out there. We're here!