1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forums Shifted

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, May 29, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

UiF: If you want to fight, a tavern (Ricks' Place) is just as good and private as UiF was.
    Rumblings from Innards: GQ works just as well, without the extra clicking to get there.

Economy. Really needed to add this as Soc Cult wasn't doing it.

There will probably be more additions.

Suggestions always welcome.
    SixofNine likes this.
  2. Allene

Allene Registered User

UIF was very underused after certain people were banned, and it ended up just being a rant platform more often than not. Agree with GQ too. Please keep Bits and Bytes. That's where I go when I fall into the deep end with stupid computer problems. Yes, we definitely need an Economy section. Later on we might need a temporary place to discuss the November elections--like we did with the 2012 elections.
  3. ethics

Oooh, good idea on Elections. Might as well created soon as the rhetoric and the BS will start sooner than Nov.
  4. Andy

Suggestion.. please turn off (or allow an opt out) whatever cockamamie setting is now enabled that does the following 2 things nearly every time I access the forum from my iPhone.

1. Something logs me out even though I am not deleting cookies/history and I check the box to KEEP ME LOGGED IN every time I am forced to log back in.. This happens with both Chrome mobile and Safari.
    2. Please stop asking me to install Taptalk. I don't need a 3rd party app to get to a webpage I already have a shortcut to, thankyouverymuch. :p

I somehow feel that #2 is the cause of #1, but of course I have no proof other than consistency of experience.

Other than that, everything else sounds good for the recent plans/announcements.
  5. ethics

I love Tapatalk!! Get it! :p
  6. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Something is blocking the cookie that remembers your login as well as the initial "mobile" advert for Tapatalk.