1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Slow... We Know

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

It is highly likely we'll be changing software packages in the near future. So here's what it means to you.

Most likely, once I do the change, you will get a brand new look, screen and login. Don't panic. From what I understand of the process (which will be tested extensively before I do a live conversion), your logins will work. Those of you that have persistent cookies so you don't log in all the time will need to remember your passwords. So if you can't remember what they are, change them now before I make the conversion.

If we decide to do this, it will most likely be within the next week or so. I will most likely test it for several days, so the earliest this will happen is next weekend. I may approach a couple of you during the testing process to have you log in and play in the test bed, just to ensure things are working properly. Once I'm satisfied I can convert the forum with minimal impact, I'll then convert the site to the new software.

We'll keep you updated with the progress as well as a firm conversion date once things gel.
  2. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Thanks Tom. :thumb:
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

And Chrome shouldn't have any issues btw.
  4. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Even better!
  5. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Sounds good! Thank you, as always, for all your time and efforts.

If I can be of any help let me know.

Do you know yet if Tapatalk will work with the new software? I've really grown to enjoy this Ap.
  6. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Yes, there is a tapatalk client for the new software we're looking at.