1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Changes...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Nov 12, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

1. I will be backing it up today, so any slowness, or any weird things will be attributed to this action. I needed to back it up since I want to work on some scripts.

2. I MIGHT get the thumbs up function to work today. Not sure, and no promises. There's no grey area for me and PhP, it either works 100% or it's scrapped for a different approach.

3. Multiple Quoting. How many times did you get in to a thread that already had 8 replies and you wanted to quote all of some of them? I know I have had this happen a lot and instead of replying to each post with a quote I will be (hopefully) applying a way in which you can check off the posts you want to quote in your replies.

4. If I see other hacks or scripts which I can manipulate to serve this forum better, I will certainly try it.

Since I am home this week, I think I have some time to look in to some of the forum issues.

2. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Thanks, your efforts to improve the forum are appreciated.

3. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

How about a BS filter, to cut about a quarter of the (silly) messages? Too many messages, too little content in many. And so many that it is hard to read them all.

4. ethics

Sure, it's already applied and called skip, ignore function in your mind which will then send a signal to your mouse to keep scrolling.

Quite easy.

5. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Ethics, as always your efforts are appreciated :thumbsup:

6. ethics

Thanks, let's hope the efforts pay off. :)