1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[For Sale] Office 2007 Professional + Groove 2007

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by damonlab, Feb 14, 2007.

1. damonlab

damonlab Veteran Member

I am selling Office 2007 Professional plus Office Groove 2007 for $175 plus shipping. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

They came bundled together in a Launch 2007 Resource Kit that I got in at the Microsoft 2007 launch event described in another thread. I am selling this kit because I received two copies and I only needed one.

Inside the packet is:

a "Launch 2007 Resource Kit" CD-ROM + instructions

1 activation key for MS Office Professional 2007, FULL version
    1 activation key for MS Office Groove 2007, FULL version.
    The product keys are unused/unactivated. The picture is of the kit.

Microsoft says: Enjoy, with our compliments, this resource kit and the option to download full versions of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and Microsoft Office Groove 2007 for you to use in the office or at home."

Products included in the Office Professional 2007 suite:
    (all FULL versionthese are not demo, beta, trial, or student versions)

* Microsoft Office Access 2007
    * Microsoft Office Excel 2007
    * Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    * Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
    * Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
    * Microsoft Office Word 2007

Office Groove 2007 the newest MS collaboration software. Groove lets teams work together dynamically inside collaborative workspaces, keeping teams up-to-date automatically and efficiently so they can work virtually anywhere, including offline.

From Microsoft: "To install Office Professional 2007 and Office Groove 2007,
    go to www.launchtour2007.com/download. There you will be asked to provide information about yourself.

2. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

So my offer in the other thread wasn't enough. eh? :)

3. damonlab

damonlab Veteran Member

Nope. :)

At $175, I am cutting a deal here. If nobody gets this from me within a week, I plan on increasing the price and putting it on either eBay or the For Sale / Wanted forum on dslreports.

4. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Thanks for offering here first. I detest Office - it's so overkill for what I need in a small business, I have Office 2000 or XP or whatever and it took me three years before I even activated it. I've used it only a couple times since. Good luck on finding a buyer, I'm sure someone will snap it up.

5. damonlab

damonlab Veteran Member

If somebody would like to purchase this without paying for shipping, I can just send the product activation keys upon payment. Office and Groove need to be downloaded from http://www.launchtour2007.com/download anyhow.

Also, that same link gives away 60 day trial keys if somebody just wants to give these new versions a spin without purchasing the full activation keys from me.

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

You know, I think I will bite on this. I need a legit copy for Vista in the future anyway, and you really can't beat the price here.

7. damonlab

damonlab Veteran Member

Sold to ethics.