1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For all of you Megyn Kelly Fans

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jan 4, 2016.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Greg likes this.
  2. Greg

Greg Full Member

That article is just so awesome that I can't describe it any more than I can do justice by praising Megyn with mere words. She is so intelligent, so poised, she thinks faster than lightning even as she's talking that I get the feeling she is already 2-3 paragraphs ahead of what she is currently speaking. Oh, and she's so damned cute! :)

I first noticed her when she began her appearances as a Fox News contributor on various shows such as Bill O'Reilly's Factor and from the first time I saw her I was an instant fan. I was surprised but not surprised when she got her own show and I never miss it unless I'm out and about. (I'm not fond of recording shows and watching them later.) ---- By the way, one very distinctive aspect of her show is the excellent direction and unusual, visually stunning camera work, the sweeping shots that add so much to the impact of her show.

I'm also a dedicated Sean Hannity fan, and for me he and Megyn lead a great cast of anchors on Fox News Network.

If I could have an answer to just one question about Megyn I would love to know what her IQ is. To me there is no question that she is a genius, my only wonder is if she is off the charts.

And one last thing, she is so young that I'm sure she will be around for us to appreciate her for a long, long time!

ETA: I bookmarked the article so I can savor the videos later.

3. Arc

Arc Full Member

The type of show she hosts and her level of hosting especially in interviewing people is the best I've ever seen. Far and away the best.

I was a big fan of her before she had her own show. I came to know of her as a guest on the O'Reilly show as a Fox News Contributor where she commented on legal issues that O'Reilly was opining about. O'Reilly has lots of strengths and weaknesses but overall the positives outweigh the negatives IMO. Unfortunately I never heard him ever make a personal opinion concerning a legal perspective where he was right. Not once. So it was a breath of fresh air when Kelly started appearing and correcting him. Not only was she always correct but she strongly, concisely, but politely corrected O'Reilly. (Most of the other legal Fox News Contributors are dummies.) Other people too took notice of Kelly's demeanor, communication skills, and her overall many positive traits.

The rest is history.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

She's amazing at what she does. I don't know anyone who's a quicker thinker than she when she has to be. Amazing talent.

5. Greg

Greg Full Member

That's what I was getting at, that she thinks so fast "on her feet." I'm totally awed and dumbfounded that she could be that skilled and capable and think that far ahead while she is speaking!

And talk about poise! If they have earthquakes out there, the building could fall down and leave only Megyn remaining standing, and she'd still be talking to the camera if they're still on air.

I really think her IQ is off the charts, and I mean in many different and diverse areas. And definitely spot on in journalism and law. She is simply remarkable.

As popular a TV personality as Mike Huckabee is (well I like him) I think he blew it leaving FNN to campaign, because sure as shit he isn't going to get Megyn's hour. Maybe I should be embarrassed to admit I like all the FNN anchors, but their only anchor that comes close to Megyn is Sean Hannity IMO. And I don't mean really close, I mean just close, that's all.

The article's quote of her salary doesn't surprise me at all. I looked up her author husband on Amazon and found just two books, evidently suspense/thrillers. I decided to read his first book just because it intrigues me if I can learn anything about a man that Megyn would be attracted too. You can be certain he's no average guy.

The article was interesting when she discussed having children, and her realization that she hadn't really not wanted children, she just didn't want children with her first husband. She must have totally eclipsed her first hubby.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016