1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Stat Quarterback Punches Woman in Bar

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by SixofNine, Jul 7, 2015.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Looks like this post took place after the backup that was used to restore the database. :)

Anyway, since the first post this guy has been thrown off the team and is facing a misdemeanor assault charge. No word on what he was doing in a bar at the age of 19.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

And as I replied yesterday, she hit him first.

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Are you trolling, Blackie? :D

I had you pegged as one of us who would never lay hands on a woman, given the usual physical differences (though Rhonda Rousey could kick my ass in a heartbeat :) ), except in extreme circumstances of self-defense.

He grabbed her wrist first, and there's no telling how hard he was squeezing. Her behavior certainly looks alcohol-fueled, but he really clocked her.

4. ethics

He asked the (black) girl to get to the bar, she allowed him.
    This one squeezes in and blocks him with her thighs.
    She starts yelling.
    Cocks her RIGHT arm for a punch.
    That's when he grabs her.
    She clocks him.
    He clocks her.

What's the issue?

If a woman hits a man, she can't complain when he hits her back. Even today, women seem to think that we can hit or spit on a man and he's not supposed to react. Welcome to equality, ladies. If you're bad enough to hit someone, then expect a like reaction.

5. ethics

6. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I don't see this one going anywhere. He might get a suspension out of it, but I don't see it as career wrecking.