1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminism As a Mating Strategy Among Beta Males

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Also, the term White Knight. Who are these?

Say a gal starts a conversation in G+ or twitter, she posts a picture of herself, some dude comes in and goes, "HOT!" White Knight moment! This is when another male chastises the first male for objectifying women, etc...

The white knight gallops in quickly and wants you to look at his shiny white horse, because if you took a long hard look at him, you’d never agree to get on that horse and go galloping into the sunset with him.

http://takimag.com/article/feminism...Feed:+takimag+(Taki’s+Magazine)#axzz36ApQsbH4

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

Well, well! Interesting and comical! Since the feminist movement didn't gather steam until the 1960s, I was spared having to deal with male feminists when I was young, although I recognized the "type" as vaguely resembling a few guys I ran into, but mercifully didn't have to deal with much. They sort of had one foot on the edge of male and the other foot on a tiny bit more than the edge of gay. All I can say is no wonder some people spend 20 years after reaching adulthood just trying to "find" themselves. If I spent all that time trying to reinvent myself into something I wasn't, I too would be lost.

ethics likes this.
  3. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

So they switch gears and attempt to get laid on the merits of proclaiming to be feminist “allies.” The “allies” thing is all lies. It is a sneaky way of trying to appeal to women by loudly proclaiming that you hate the type of guy who normally appeals to women.

LMAO! Bingo!

The sex act itself is an act of dominance and submission. Sure, roles and psychology can reverse in any one act, but true happiness in lasting relationship sex is one there the man is an alpha... In control, self assured, strong. In relationships where the male is a Techie2000 and the female is a Demi, well... that works for a while, and then it all implodes when the woman finally gets arrested for spousal abuse. :rolf-53:

ethics likes this.
  4. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I just Google Image searched "Male feminist" and dayumn is he right... LMAO!

Check this one... Illustrates what I said above perfectly.

feminist_vs_foreign.jpg

5. Allene

Allene Registered User

I totally forgot about Techie! He's a good example. Another was probably the fellow I saw at a Macy's store near Seattle this past weekend. He was with his wife (I presume) and was carrying around a pile of outfits she wanted to try on. He trotted along behind her, making suggestions for more outfits to try on, etc. My husband would have to be dragged kicking and screaming to do that, which is fine with me.

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Wow, hand in your man card.

ShinyTop and Allene like this.
  7. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Ha-ha, awesome commercial!

8. Allene

Allene Registered User

LOL! That was perfect!