1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast Reply

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Kluge, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Kluge

Kluge Observing your world for over 50 years

The forum has been up in this format for a while now, and it's terrific, especially the dancing bananas & stuff.

The thing is, I tend to assume that the bottom of the first page is the end of the messages, then stick my 2 cents in using the Fast Reply that appears there. When it doesn't post at the bottom of the first page, I notice the subsequent pages and usually find a lot of posts that have already said what I said but before I said it.

I know it is my fault and after writing this I'll have to get drunk to forget to check for additional pages in the future, but I thought if you're looking for an excuse to say 'new and improved' sometime then maybe the format could be changed so I don't see the Fast Reply box until I'm largely aware that many others have posted.

Thanks in advance and for all the work that's already gone into this site.

-Jim

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

James, when you enter a thread, take a look at the top left of the browser window. It tells you how many pages are there in the thread, and clicking on the numbers will take you to that page of responses. This is very useful to navigating the entire thread and reading it all before posting.