1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Europe is solving the worlds overpopulation problem...

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Techie2000, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

<A HREF="http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/26/international/europe/26FERT.html">by not having children.</A>

Saw this on Buchanan&Press and thought it was interesting. They had one guy on saying this is a big problem due to the removal of religion from their society. They also said the Muslims are going to invade and Europe will just become empty. I'd be interested in what everyone else thinks...

2. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Well, they're about 15 years behind Japan...but who would want to overrun the Home Islands after everyone's left?

SM

3. Jedi Writer

Jedi Writer Guest

Actually this is very old news but dramatically underreported for political and PC reasons.

With the exception of Muslim Albania every other single country in Europe, all 46 of them, have a death rate exceeding their birth rate. And the birth rate is currently still declining. Of the twenty nations with the lowest in the world eighteen are in Europe. All of these countries are Western and Christian <i>culturally</i>, (we aren't talking theology or formal religion.)

Meanwhile the Third World and most of those countries with a Muslim <i>culture</i> are exploding in population.

The fact is IF there are no changes from the current trend and barring any other major intervening world event in the future, Western culture and peoples of European ancestry will almost cease to exist and the world will be dominated by a Third World and Muslim Culture.

Because of the deep feeling many people would have on such a scenario the topic isn't talked about much.

I simply report it here for information purposes and the consideration of my fellow members at GA.

I am not making any predictions or moral judgments--just an analytical observation.