1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ethics - PoM Button

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by Sunriser13, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

Here is one idea I worked with, Leon, but I'm not sure you wanted it quite this large. Give me some feedback and I'll try to fine tune to your specifications.

One thing I was trying to do is make it so that it would go with all the themes... figuring that would make it easier for you. :)

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I love it, but it is a bit large. :)

3. Sunriser13

I'll work with that a bit... would you want initials for "Post of the Month" to make it smaller, or should I see if I can make a smaller font legible?

4. ethics

If you can make it smaller with the words, would be nice, but if not, PoM would work great as well. :)

5. Sunriser13

Well, here's a try at it... this is the smallest I could do the font and it still be readable on the button. If you want to try a slightly larger button, I <i>might</i> be able to work in the words... but at this size they definitely won't fit, and I'm thinking this might be more the size you had in mind.

6. ethics

Yah, size is perfect!

Lighter yellow, perhaps?

7. Sunriser13

OK, brighter...

8. ethics

I think that's a winner. Thank you for the time and the work, Dawn. :)

9. Sunriser13

You're more than welcome, doll! Don't be afraid to ask for adjustments if you'd like... :) ... or even something completely different. I aim to please!!