1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eric Holder: AKA the worst Attorney General Ever, will resign

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Sep 25, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Good riddance, I still want the investigation on his Fast and Furious to be conducted.

2. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Any chance he can take TOTUS with him?

3. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Corrupt fucker, refused to enforce laws he didn't feel like enforcing. All that you don't want out of an Attorney General, and of course perfect for this corrupt administration.

ethics likes this.
  4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Seen on Twitter:

Eric Holder announces that his resignation will be final once his successor is released from prison.
    #TCOT
    #CCOT #PJNET

:lolaway-5:

5. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Not feeling all warm and fuzzy about the list of potential successors:

6. Copzilla

Just don't ask him why he is resigning, what came down to make that happen. It's likely he doesn't know...

Sierra Mike likes this.
  7. Allene

Allene Registered User

I didn't know about it until an hour ago. Been too busy the past couple of days. I am so happy to see the end of him, but someone should tell Obama to learn from his mistakes. It would be nice to have someone who is colorblind. I suspect worried Dems have twisted Obama's arm about this, what with the election looming.

8. Copzilla

The issue is that the Senate is about to flip Republican, and he doesn't want to be in the hotseat when it does. Because then, impeachment, and possibly charges for his dereliction.

That's what I think, anyway.

9. Allene

Allene Registered User

You could be right, Copz. Whatever! With the departure of Holder, I feel like one of several tacks has been removed from my shoe.

10. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Seen on another forum:
    "Step down? I was rather hoping he'd jump."

Biker likes this.
  11. eakes

eakes Registered User

Resign now so the new AG can be confirmed by a lame duck congress (before the new Congress in 2015).

ethics likes this.
  12. Greg

Greg Full Member

That sounds like a pretty good theory to me.

The obvious question of course is who will replace him? It seems to me that unless I misunderstand the process Obama is going to have to pick somebody palatable to Republicans or the confirmation will not get through Congress. Seems to me that O should get with it because his stock is falling and by November he may find the new AG being picked by the Republicans, sort of.

IMO Holder and Obama together have done a huge amount of harm to racial relations since they have been in office. IMO America is worse off today than when Obama became president. Holder coming down on the side of a racially charged case was unforgiveable, totally throwing due process and impartiality out the window.

I heard Al Sharpton was claiming he was going to be working with Obama to pick the next AG. Yeah, that'll happen...

13. Copzilla

Oh, it's been worse than that. He's the asshole who refused to crack down on obvious voter intimidation by the New Black Panther Party. I mean, if an AG won't let the dogs loose on that kind of offense, then you know he's more fucked up than clown pussy.

14. Greg

Greg Full Member

I just can't understand it, that they are both obviously very intelligent men, and yet they have done so much damage to racial harmony. The thing that really stuck in my craw was the comments regarding the shooting in Ferguson MO right in the midst of the investigation. That fits the definition of prejudice perfectly, deciding the merits of something before all the facts are known or in the absence of significant facts.