1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EQ: New Server

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by ethics, May 19, 2003.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

If you have PoP expansion nothing is to far away since Plane of Knowledge has portals to almost 20 places through out Norrath and the Moon.

For example, I am in SW thicket, where the tiger races roam. :) I could have gone to Rivervale or Freeport but I am KoS there so...

Iksars are decent Monks, but I hate playing one. :)

2. EMIG

EMIG Yup

I only have Kunark and Velious. Dunno if I wanna sink more money in to the game at this point.

3. ethics

PoP is a bit pricey, I agree, and it's all for the end game, towards 54+.

btw, level 9 necro... still going strong. ;)

4. EMIG

EMIG Yup

Level 7 Iksar monk called "Bubu." Currently hanging out by the field of bone looking for a little help killing Iksar bandits.

5. ethics

Bubu? LOL! I'll go on now and see if I can find ya.

6. EMIG

EMIG Yup

Mr. Bubu is lvl 12 .

7. ethics

Damn!!! I'm only 10 and getting to know that any zone for about that level is PACKED as HELL!!!!

8. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

What??

I tried to log on last night and found my subscription has run out. damn it.

9. EMIG

EMIG Yup

I caught on with some lunatics, and we went to some tower. I played for 8 hours straight. I'm actually kinda sick of the game again. I haven't played since.

10. ethics

Kurn's Tower will do that to you... My wife got sick of the overcrowding on that server, so we went back to FV server for a little bit. :)