1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough is enough

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Biker, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

It's <a href="http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoNews/ts.ts-01-12-0007.html" target="blank">cases like this</a> that make me wonder why low life scumbags like this are allowed to walk the face of the earth. I say if we're gonna let them live, castrate the cretin, otherwise take them out back and put a bullet in their head.

2. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Castration does little to impair ability in regards to the performance or desire of the sex act. Again, we have to teach children not to place themselves in situations that can be dangerous. As for punishment, child rapists are the lowest of the low in prison hierarchy. He will get what he deserves from the general prison population.

3. Biker

The castration isn't necessarily a punishment but more a preventive measure for allowing that gene pool to continue. ;)

4. IamZed

IamZed ...

And this is our last best hope? We actually count on the respectability of felons for justice in these cases, as there is none otherwise.

5. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Sad is it not? AFAIK, the death penalty does not apply in these cases unless other factors are involved.

6. IamZed

IamZed ...

There is only one thing that I cant seem to control. My hatred for adults that find children to be sex toys. Unfortunately this leaves me little more than a blithering idiot in the face of it. When I am there all children are safe. I have spent a lot of time telling myself to keep my hands at my side.
    I look upon children quite differently than some it would seem. I need to get off this subject.

7. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I don't think Canada even has a death penalty, does it, biker?

8. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

I'm glad they were able to catch him, and that girl was rescued.

But what I wonder - if this guy was so extreme that after he raped her, he kept her and demanded a ransom, who's to say that this child could have avoided this whole thing by not speaking to him? I'm not sure that even if this child had stood up and ran away, this guy would have let her go. I tend to believe that this guy had already picked his prey and he was going to get her and rape her and do whatever else to her, come hell or high water. I think this because he took the crime one step further - he held her for ransom. Kidnapping cases don't usually end in a ransom - they end up in murder, and only because the offendors are trying to cover up the sexual assaults.

9. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

No Canada doesn't have a death penalty, but he could be declared a dangerous offender, which means life without parole.

10. Biker

One can only hope.

11. muddly

muddly Guest

I can't believe there's a 13 year old girl in the year 2003 who would get into a complete stranger's car at a bus stop (even in Canada ;)) Makes me wonder if there's something more to the story.

12. Biker

I'm sure you have a lot of immigrants here that don't view the "stranger" issue in the same jaundiced light that most North Americans do.

Something I just found out. The individual in question was to have been deported by the end of this month. Seems to me this low life cretin did this so he could stay in Canada.

13. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

I think most of you know what I think should be done with these subhumans...I'll spare muddly the details.

14. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Coot, I'm leaning more toward your method as time goes on. Everyone deserves a choice.

15. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Biker, maybe he didn't do it to stay in the country - perhaps the news of being deported made him go crazy - in which case, he might plea insanity!?

What was the reason he was to deported for, anyway?

16. Biker

One of the many individuals allowed to roam free in this country because they said the magic word when they landed at the airport. REFUGEE

Many of the refugee claims are denied once they finally get around to looking at the case. Of course, that's if they can find 'em. A good chunk of the refugee claimants disappear once leaving the airport. **sigh**