1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeon Siege 2 Demo

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Domh, Jul 26, 2005.

1. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

Good idea!

I believe that Verizon also has a plan and PC card, which may be another option if you can't get T-Mobile.

2. Domh

Domh Full Member

No DSL, no cable TV or net, ZERO cellular service.

I live in the STICKS man!

;-)

3. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Have you tried the internet service from Directv? Not perfect but at least it would be something

I can imagine not having some hightspeed. I have a horrible time of it when I stay at my mom's because of her dial up, but we are working on her :happy:

4. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

he's communicating to us now via drums and smoke signals, graciously translated by Forum members...

hehehehehe :rofl:

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

And from what I remember of you posting pics of your locale... I envy every second of it. :)

6. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I downloaded the demo and can't stop playing it. :happy: :happy:

Wow, this game friggin rocks on and on. I can't wait for the full games now. This demo wins the award for the longest demo ever! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

7. Domh

Domh Full Member

It really does! I got to the quest for the Elven Shrine to cure the plague and thought - wait - Ill be playing the full version soon... I should go back to NWN and Eye of the Beholder so I dont spoil anything else!

GREAT GAME!

:thumbsup:

8. Domh

Domh Full Member

Picked up my full copy of DS2 yesterday at Best Buy. LOVING it so far.

One thought...

THANKS FOR NOTHING, DOOM 3. NOW ALL NEW BIG NAME PC TITLES COST 50 FREAKING BUCKS!

9. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

You lucky duck. I can't afford it for another month or so. :(

Argg, there are so many good games coming out next month and this month. These are the ones I have been waiting for. BF2 was the last game I got. Don't play that very much. Mostly it's Rome Total War, one of the greatest games ever. I am sure the DS2 will give me something else to play for hours. :)

10. Domh

Domh Full Member

Reviews all say its not too hard, especially the first time through... but it offers 40-60 hours of play!

Bummer is that you cant play either of the 2 higher diffculty levels until you have played ALL the way through the game on the first difficulty.

I dont know if that will be happening.