1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeon Siege 2 Demo

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Domh, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Domh

Domh Full Member

Havent found it online yet, but it is on the most recent PCGamer Magazine DVD.

So far, worth the wait. A SERIOUS blast and very immersive.

Just the right mix of clicking and character building.

:thumbsup:

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Online capability?

3. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

I couldn't find the demo online either. However, I did find screenshots and the trailer on ATI's site.

4. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

Nifty!

So clue in the clueless... this is an RPG for the PC... single player? Online? help!?

5. tke711

GameSpy seems to have a decent write-up on the game.

6. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

7. Domh

Domh Full Member

All of the above. Plenty of clicking when fighting... click faster and shoot and slash a bit more, which is fun. Build character, find cooler armor and weapons, follow story, build party - standard D&D stuff, but man does it LOOK GOOD. Great graphics and great control.

Online is supposed to be good, I havent done it yet because of my dialup.

There. I said it. I have dialup. I cant get broadband. Im NOT HAPPY about it.

(So ashamed...)

8. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

(some of us already knew that from previous posts... ;) ) DSL?

9. Domh

Domh Full Member

I surf at a blazing 26.4 KiloBITS per second... thats BITS, not BYTES.

Barring a major miracle that aint never gonna change.

Ill have moved by the time a reliable satellite service gets its act together.

10. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I want the demo...demo demo demo :happy: :happy: :happy:

11. Domh

Domh Full Member

LMAO

You get yerself down to that there magaziney store and git yersef a nice copy of PCGAMER!

12. tke711

Why don't you just upload it for everyone Domh?

Oh...that's right...you're on dialup..... ;)

13. Domh

Domh Full Member

Oh man... you had to go there... you just HAD to go there...

Besides, I have SO much respect for Gas Powered Games, the good people and Microsoft and the RIAA that I wouldnt DREAM of putting that demo online!

:lol:

14. tke711

ROFLMAO!

putting on my boots because it's getting deep in here....

15. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I got temporarily laid off from work 3 weeks ago. I don't even have enough money for food, much less a magazine right now. I will wait until it's online.

16. Domh

Domh Full Member

Sorry to hear that bro.

Email me your address.

;)

17. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

and check your gmail

18. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey Domh.. good to see ya around again. :)

On Dialup? Hope it's not AOHell :lol:

Ok everyone.. Domh's on dialup.. s o _ e v e r y o n e _ t y p e _ a _ l i t t l e _ s l o w e r . :rofl:

19. Domh

Domh Full Member

Hiya Andy!

Listen... its bad enough to poke fun at me for only having dialup, but that I can take.

However, I have to draw the line at ANY sort of insinuation that I would utilize AOL! My god man! Have you no sense of social propriety! I mean... AOL!? MY GOD MAN! That is IT! PISTOLS AT DAWN! YOU HAVE IMPUGNED MY HONOR SIR!

:lol:

20. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

OT, but can you get T-Mobile service at your location? I just upgraded my phone so I could use their new EDGE service and it's pretty fast for wireless. I was getting anywhere from 2-15 Kbs on the old GPRS, but now I get around 90 Kbs and and others I know are getting more like 130 Kbs depending on their locations. The EDGE service is being rolled out slowly so may not be available back in the woods, but the price is right. I have a grandfathered T-Zones service I use to connect through a backdoor proxy (I'm supposed to only use it for WAP, hehe) which runs me all of $2.99 a month, but even their full internet access is only $19.99 a month. Because of your location it may not work for you but if it did it sounds like it may boost your speeds quite a bit.