1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Sam, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

Hello all it's nice to be here.
    I thougth it might be nice to hear what your dream fishing / hunting vacation would be.
    I personally would love to go Halibut fishing in Alaska. It would have to be in the summer though cause I hate cold weather. I hope that this dream will come true one day maybe after the kid is grown and on her own.

on another note: Copz can you post that big sow trout. Ya know the only fish I caught that day. But well worth it cause of her size.:happy:

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Welcome Sam, glad you got out of the lurk mode and posted. :)

How hard is fishing in Alaska with weather and all?

3. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

I wasn't really in lurk mode I just haven't been on. Came down with a hell of a case of the creaping crud.

I don't know how hard it is but I sure would like to find out some day.

4. Domh

Domh Full Member

1) Release 100 convicted murderers and rapists (guilt proven by irrefutable DNA evidence) in a very large area enclosed by a 100 foot high electric fence. Place food and water supplies around.

2) Build a impregnable 100 foot high tower in the center.

3) Equip me with endless ammo and a Barrett Model M82A1.

[​IMG]

:thumbsup:

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

OOps! Sorry about that!

Hope you are feeling better?

Who shall we talk to to make this dream of yours come true? :)

6. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Sure! I'll put it in the hunting/fishing pictures thread.

7. Sam

Sam Cute and cuddly!

Yep amoxicillin work wonders.

Copz gets all my paychecks so he's the man to make the plan.

8. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I suspect we'll make that particular vacation dream a reality in about 20 years. Once we both decide to get out of this profession, settle down and travel the country, we'll drive on up to Alaska and make it happen.

That's our biggest dream for when we retire... Take about 6 months, plop a travel trailer on the back of the truck and go run around America and see all the things we've never seen. The Statue of Liberty, a Broadway play, Niagra Falls, Mount Rushmore, and yes, run on up to Alaska and catch a halibut.

9. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

Only if I can join you. That sounds like an interesting time.

10. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I want to fish the Cuban lakes for large mouth bass with the smallest possible line. Nothing like a bass exploding on your worm (this is about fishing, so can it) when you haven't had a nibble all day. If that don't get your heart going you should not be fishing.