1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drakan

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by Frodo Lives, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

Once you get past that the fact that the main hero is an anorexic chick, you will find that Drakan is an all around great game. Great story line, amazing 3-D world, and find selection of death dealing weapons.

I give it Frodos' Seal of Approval.

1 to 10: 9 :thumbsup:

2. Domh

Domh Full Member

loved that game!

gotta download the mod so shes naked all the time though - MUCH more entertaining.

;)

3. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

How? Where?

4. Domh

Domh Full Member

LOL

HOW WHERE HOW TELL ME NOW OR I KILL YOU!

Cant remember offhand. I played that one years ago.

Google!

5. joseftu

joseftu ORIGINAL Pomp-Dumpster

I enjoyed that game, too. Thanks for reminding me. Maybe it's time to give it another try.

6. Domh

Domh Full Member

theres a mod that gives you the best weapon in the game, some massive glowing sword that deals insane damage.

combined with the mod making her naked, its fun as hell to start the game over.

whats more fun than a hot naked chick wielding one hell of a sword just mowing everything down?

makes the whole game worth playing a second time through.

;)

7. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Passed Away June 15th, 2009

I got that game as freebie with a video card. Finally played it years later and found it to be fantastic. Immersive, spine-tingling and great fun. Sad to see no sequels. Would appreciate naked mod, merely for collection of course.