1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo II Party

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by ethics, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Put it in E?

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Tried all 3. No virtuals are on, didn't even install anything that would do that. Wow, this is pissing me off. And you know they did this due to warez but snagged legit people like me. WTG assholes.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So you don't have 3CD drives?

4. ethics

No, I do. One is a regular CD drive, one is DVD/CD R, and third is an external DVD/CD RW.

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Try disabling the CD only one, unhook the external, go into device manager and remove them both and reboot.

6. ethics

Gonna try the install on wife's pc.

7. ethics

I got this going but minus LoD. I think something is up with that disk since it gives me same msg on wife's PC and she only has one cd drive. So gonna exchange it tomorrow but will play the regular one in the meantime. Don't see Global room anywhere though so will create it with that pwd.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I can't join your room because expansion toons can't join one created by non-expansion. :banghead:

9. ethics

Well, that was a blast. Forgot how much fun that game was! Time just flew by LOL.

10. ethics

Hey Andy, if you are gonna create the game make sure others (non-expansion) can get in! ;)

11. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yep.. will be even better once you get the expansion working and all the crap I'm used to comes back. :D

I forgot how much they changed things for LoD.

Bigger bank, able to equip your merc and buy it BACK after it dies, swap weapon stances between 2 setups.
    One thing I did notice though, not sure if it was because we were on closed or in a party, or both but there were a LOT more elite bosses floating around in every map with more better gear dropping than when I just ran a guy solo to act 2.

1 night, (what.. ~4 hours?) 1 act. Not bad.

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It's all based on what the toon is allowed to do at creation..

Now that we have those 2 setup as non-expansion but ladder toons, they cannot get into or create an expansion game.

Once you get things working, (hopefully before act V ;) ) we can upgrade the characters to expansion.

13. ethics

Yah gonna exchange the disk today and see if that works.