1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democrats Grooming New Candidate for 2004

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

More about Kanzi here.

2. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Did someone say banana? :happy:

I don't think that this chimp is the first animal to come up with consistent sounds to mean the same thing in different situations. Perhaps the first observed animal to do so, but I seriously believe creatures like dolphins and other social animals like that have long developed a language. They've got the intelligence, and they are social animals. I bet they developed a language a long time ago, one that is passed down from generation to generation.

3. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

ACK! That sunuvabitch isn't related to that purple Bonzi buddy gorilla, is he!!

KILL KANZI!! KILL KANZI!!! ;)
    Misu, please stick to the topic. Coot clearly stated "<u><i><b>Democrats</b></u>" Grooming New Candidate for 2004.</i> rofl

But as far as animals go, it is simply human arrogance which leads us to believe that <small><tt>SINCE WE'RE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THEM</tt></small> other animals cannot be intelligent enough to have a language of their own.

4. Domh

Domh Full Member

Well said HW, and I dont think the small type was necessary whatsoever.

:thumbsup: