1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death penalty via drugs cruel and unusual punishment???

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Greg, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg Full Member

I don't understand what the big deal is. Why all the experimentation with various drug cocktails? Just use HEROIN! My only problem with heroin is that I hate to have such heinous people have such a pleasurable death.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

When i am leader. All executions will be performed in the exact same manner as the crime that got them executed. In his case he would have been choked by the throat and shot 3 times. In the chest.

I lived in tucson when this happened and remember it in the news.

Screw him. Hope he rots in hell.

3. Greg

Greg Full Member

I like your idea Andy. :) Let's hope rape wasn't involved....

Actually, I say just fuck all this shit. Two methods, judge's choice: 1.) hanging from the neck until dead, 2.) firing squad. Charge admission and let the funds go into the prison's operating budget to offset the costs of incarcerating these human pieces of shit.

I'm sick and tired of liberals turning perpetrators into victims.

4. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

I like how they were calling it a "botched" execution. Was he dead at the end? Then it wasn't botched.

My views on capital punishment are well known here. But if we're going to have it, it's got to be efficient and simple. The less human involvement, the better.

Nitrogen asphyxiation. No toxic chemicals like cyanide. No need to calculate weights or worry about finding veins. No concerns over accuracy. No supply issues. Strap them down. Attach a rebreather mask hooked up to a pure nitrogen feed. End of story.

5. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

I remember part of a story I read back when I was a kid. A jogger was on a rural road at night, when a guy clipped him and broke both his legs. The driver did not stop or call the authorities. It was 6 1/2 hours before someone else found him and he received aid.

When they caught the guy, they took him to the same stretch of road, drove his car over his legs, then the police and EMT's sat there and watched him lie on the road for 6 1/2 hours before they rendered any aid.

I am a full believer in "receiving what you gave" as punishment. On another board, there was a story about a guy in India who raped a woman. The tribal elder declared for punishment, the victim's husband rape the defendants sister.

I said, "Stock the bastard. Have every male in the village line up, and abuse him, orally and anally, using a device of approximate size. Then, I would put him in a safety harness attached to a winch, his testicles attached to the floor, and control contacts to his eyes. Every time he closed his eyes, it would power the winch to S-L-O-W-L-Y winch him upward until his testicles were ripped from him. Then he has a choice. Hang by the neck until dead (no deadfall) or feet first into a wood chipper."

Liberals are so concerned about the "passionlessness" of the execution of the convicted that they get their panties in a twist every time the executed feels anything as he passes to his reward.

Personally, I think if the prosecution wants to push the death penalty, that right there raises the standard of proof. Something on the order of video evidence, multiple eyewitnesses, basically incontrovertible evidence. No confessions allowed. Then you execute them in the same way they killed their victims. I want these bastards to wet and soil themselves as they get lead off to their fate.