1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DearLeader.com

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Sierra Mike, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

From the Slate:

A true pisser of a site, especially with those patriotic MP3s.

Check out DearLeader.com for the story, and The DPRK Website for additional laughs.

SM

2. IamZed

IamZed ...

It would also appear to be using an old 386 as a server.

3. Sierra Mike

Well, I'd be pretty surprised if someone were to walk into Kim's office carrying a Dell 1550 and said, "Dear Leader, you're gettin' a Dell!"

SM

4. Sacchiridites

Sacchiridites Banned

Hey! Leave the poor fellows alone. It's just that they're so dedicated to OTHER things.... Sheesh.

That was the worst attempt at an insult that I have ever seen. I don't understand the point (the article).
    They may or may not have difficulty using English as a second language. They have a certain pride in their culture. WE need to humble ourselves and follow some diplomatic protocol. If they refuse to speak the 'global language of business' ... English. But they're not refusing...
    Let's learn their language! I had trouble understanding them in writing, too, but it was easier on the phone.

I donate my copy of ColdFusion for aesthetic causes.
    Sacchiridites
    Cie

5. Sierra Mike

Nan ja?

SM

6. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Well, after the near fatal shock of discovering that the Supreme Leader and I share the same birthday, I just had to get me a set of these bad boys from the virtual souvenir shop.

7. Coot

8. muddly

muddly Guest

Don't feel bad, I share my birthday with Saddam Hussein.

I too was mesmerized by the souvenir section.

Funny find, Steve :)

9. Coot

10. Sierra Mike

You ninny, I've posted that link several times--the first of which was in my Award-Winning ( :rolleyes: ) post on the DPRK. :haha:

Still, the souvenir section is a hoot, especially the Valentine's Day part. I'd like to buy some of that stuff and give the items to select people on my list, with high hopes they could wear it with pride one day, and catch a JDAM the next.

SM

11. muddly

muddly Guest

Right! Yes! I knew that...