1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deal for Iran’s Nuclear Program

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Apr 3, 2015.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Concessions from both sides here: Concessions Fueled Iran Nuclear Talks - WSJ

There is PLENTY of opinions on both ends on this. My own take is that this is a good thing for both countries. NOT good for Bibi (vs Israel).
  2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Honestly? I don't think the deal is worth the paper it's printed on. Iran will do what Iran wants to do, regardless of what deal is reached.
    dsl987 likes this.
  3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

Allene likes this.
  4. Greg

Greg Full Member

I don't trust the Iranians one bit. This is all about feeding the "Great Satan" whatever he needs to get out of their way.

In an errant post and I'll tell you again: "Decide how many centrifuges you are willing to give them, and that will determine how old your children live until they are killed."

I'm for NO concessions to Iran. NO centrifuges. NO nuclear program. Lord knows they do not need nuke power to fuel their nation, not sitting on all that oil.

They are running through the streets shouting "death to America" and "death to Israel."

How can you possibly deal with the people? The only thing they will understand are deep underground strikes against their "hidden" nuke facilities.