1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Duke guilty of fraud

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Robert Harris, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke today (12/18) pleaded guilty to federal charges that he filed a false tax return and committed mail fraud. Duke, who faces up to 15 months in prison, was named in the below federal indictment unsealed this morning in New Orleans. Duke's plea comes just days after the racist returned to Louisiana after spending three years out of the country promoting his European-American Unity and Rights Organization, which, according to Duke's web site, "defends White interests and rights." (6 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/davidduke1.html

2. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Can we, like, hang him from a tree? :)

SM

3. Robert Harris

Ah Steve -- I think we stopped lynchings a while back.

4. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

I think the best idea would be to make sure he is in a small cell with a very large black man, on a cell-block with only black guards, in a prison with a black warden.

Justice can be sweet.

5. IamZed

IamZed ...

Force him to have his plastic surgery undone?

6. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

How about making him President of the Lott fan club?

7. Robert Harris

Nah. You guys ar etoo kind.

Two things make sense:

1) Make him go to Trent Lott's wigmaker/barber

2) Exile him to Canada so he may be eaten by a bear. :)

8. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Consign him to medical research...we may at long last find out if the IQ of a racist does in fact correlate 1:1 with his penis size.

9. btdude

btdude Veteran Member

*looking on Mapquest to see where a *certain someone* is for this thread topic* I can't see him . . . he's over there under that tree where all those people with hoods and crosses are.

Seriously, I hope he gets prison. I hope he gets what he has been against. I hope his reaping harvest is worth what he has sown. And since he is a "deeply religous" man, he can then figure out what an eye for eye really means.

10. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

I have a question - didn't David Duke renounce his white supremecist beliefs a few years back??? I would swear that I remember David Duke coming out and saying he was wrong - so how is it possible that he's a white supremecist again?

I'm confused, aren't I...

11. btdude

btdude Veteran Member

MISU He ran for public office. He had to appear to be non racist, non supremicist, etc.