1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CS Players Unite!

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by ethics, Nov 20, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I'd need to be home for this. So after this strike is settled, we can pick a day and go crazy. We can actually try that server above?

2. EMIG

EMIG Yup

So I finally got the damn thing re-installed and patched. Takes a looong time to get those huge patches over my lame IDSL line. There were a few folks playing on base2. Looked like a BBR vs. regs on awp_map (bleech). Ravenink's server did not like the version of cs_snowflake I found on the web...

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Ack!

I need to get my ass moving and install this on my PC. After my problems with the card I haven't been around.

4. Ravenink

Ravenink Veteran Member

EMIG. that's odd that it didn't like it. if you go to forumthon.com and go to the files section you should be able to download the mappack from there :)

5. EMIG

EMIG Yup

Ravenink, I downloaded that single map from server.counter-strike.net, 'cause it takes an inordinate amount of time to download 44 megs over my lame connection.

I downloaded the map pack while I slept last night. I'll try again today.

6. Cartman

Cartman I dont know, seriously.

ZOMG, cant beleive I didnt find this sooner. I <3 CS.
    I admin a SH server, :). I play on Alladmin.net assualt 1 and 2. Its a 24/7 cs_assualt server. I really enjoy that map. I recently started scrims. Im not so good yet.

Add me to your xfire's! I think I am cartman69130? or Marshall black by name on the search. :D

I also use ventrillo. PM to get the ip I hang on.

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Holy thread resurection Cartman.. maybe because it's 3+ years old and no one here plays CS anymore since we started a WoW guild?? :lol:

8. Cartman

Holy shit.

9. Cartman

Sorry, I had to :p

Well, if anyone wants to drop me their accounts, I will use them :)

10. saber11

saber11 Veteran Member

I play CS:S sometimes, I suck so if you need a big target to kill...