1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child killer caught

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by mike, Dec 11, 2002.

1. mike

mike mesmerized

2. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

If I had the opportunity he would die a very slow, very painful death.

3. mikeky

mikeky Member

It seems from both a political and Islamic perspective, the admission does nothing but hurt the Palestinian cause, and yet he remains boastful.

4. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

I'd take the filthy pig fishing. Nuff said.

5. Ravenink

Ravenink Veteran Member

I hope he gets a nice long stay with some mossad members.

6. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Death is to good for him as then you feel nothing. I want this slime to *feel*. Pity we do not have the technology to impose the sentence that is used in science fiction. The criminal suffers the last few minutes of life of his victim repeated every few hours for the rest of his life.

If we had such technology, I would say use it and may he live a *long* time. In memory of all his victims.

Mike

7. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

The same fate I would give child molesters. Put him in a wooden shack, nail his scrotum to the floor, hand him a butter knife and set the cabin on fire.

8. civax

civax Main-Monkey

About half of jerusalem is waiting to put a hand over this guy since many stopped everything and went looking for the kid.

And the insane point is that he might be declared insane and will not face trial.

9. IamZed

IamZed ...

Can anyone guess my opinion?

10. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Hey, loook who's here!

11. civax

civax Main-Monkey

heheh .. I'm here every now and then ethics. I'm just usually have no strength to think up an intelligent response... :)

12. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

You underestimate yourself. :)

What's going on in Israel? Anything in the pike you feel will happen soon?

13. Necore

Necore Guest

Fire ants, battery acid and LOTS of pork.

PS: OOPS! I was looking through archives and didn't realize how old this thread was. Mah bad.

LOTS of pork, though. LOTS. :vmad: