1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chechen rebels punch ever harder

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Dec 27, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

That's the title of this BBC report. Can one take a guess who the BBC is rooting for?

2. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Hmm, the Alaskans?

SM

3. ethics

No, but close you nimrod! ;)

4. Sierra Mike

Tee-hee. :haha:

Actually, since you're from the general vicinity, how do you feel about this? Are the Chechens a real threat? Are the Russians just responding with their usual lack of aplomb?

SM

5. ethics

I'd rather have Perry reply. He was there, he knows more about this than I ever will.

6. Sierra Mike

Yes, but according to my doctor, I only have about 35 years left to live...Perry only drops by every 36 years. You're our only hope, Obi-Wan.

SM

7. Perry Stroika

Perry Stroika Member

Think of Chechnya as your Vietnam. The resources our politicians giving to the conflict is horrible, and short.
    The constant liberal media footages of body bags is another stupidity that does not help the war.

I was there for the first war, and theres no more Chechens there. What you have now is a beehive of every worm from the Muslim world trying to prove something to Allah.
    Russians and Chechens left the area a long time ago. Some old people remain but they have no where to go and are sick or unhealthy in travel.

If Russia gave full resource to Russian military there would be no worms not only in Chechnya but in entire world, starting with Pakistan.