1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBO: Obamacare is going to cost us

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Feb 4, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

This was even considered worthy of mention on PBS NewsHour last night.

ethics likes this.
  3. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I think that it's going to be so bad, that they'll have to revise it again. A trillion isn't the end of it.

And whatever happened to Obama's promise that he won't sign any health care law that adds one cent to the deficit/debt?

Another lie. It will add an awful lot to the deficit and debt.

4. Copzilla

HEY TECHIE!!! TECHIE, where are you? You believed everything this guy said, were promoting his campaign promises!!! And then you left, saying you had nothing else to learn from us! Techiiiiiiiiie!

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

True believers don't want to learn, they want a mental circle jerk.

6. Allene

Allene Registered User

Better save your breath to cool your porridge, Copz. ;)

7. Copzilla

Well, even now, their reasoning for it being so terrible is that all of the conservatives weren't on board.

OMG, it was opposed, so that is why it sucks. If only all you evil conservatives supported it too, then it would be great.

8. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Obamacare attacks the middle class.

9. Copzilla

You know what, I've been all wrong about O-care. Since we will have less work, and 2.3 million people working less, they will be able to tuck their kids in bed at night. Why oh why couldn't I have seen this wonderful wonderful world the Democrats have made for us.

10. Allene

Allene Registered User

LOL, I can hear the sarcasm in your voice!

11. Copzilla

Well, you know, it's not about feeding those kids, clothing them or paying the electric bill for them, it's about tucking them in at night.

So it's a good thing! Sorry you're hungry Johnny, here, let me fluff your lice infested pillow.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2