1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone reach BBR?

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by Coriolis, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Coriolis

Coriolis Bob's your uncle

My broadband connection is down, but I can't reach BBR to check the Earthlink forum to see what's up. EL web site says nothing about Boston, MA having problems.

No problem reaching this site (obviously), and I'm note sure where Ethic's host server is located, but can someone try BBR to see if it's accessible, perhaps from southern or western US?

I hate dial-up! :(

2. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

IT's been up and down since yesterday
    But that's OK ... we've got GA.

3. eakes

eakes Registered User

BBR has been down off and on all afternoon - more down than up.
    Just tried again - no cigar.

4. martissimo

martissimo Veteran Member

been down for me at least half the times i have tried today, and also for at least the last hour or so straight

5. rowd

rowd Spark Maker

down in Chicago 10:02 pm..................

6. Coriolis

Ok, thanks!

As soon as I have a broadband problem (first one in about 6 months), BBR goes down!

Guess I'll just have to wait it out and hope for the best. :cry:

7. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

It's back up, so you can visit the EarthLink forum, (not to be confused with the EL forum) :)

8. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

Ping Plotter rocks!
    It cleared up and I was able to hit the site.
    I'm also sending an email to work to let them know a router is about to go belly up. 20-60% packet loss in the last few minutes.

9. Coriolis

Yippi! My ADSL is fully functional again -- so I guess the panic was for naught.

:happy:

10. rowd

rowd Spark Maker

It's at the nac.net colocation center. If you interested you can check out the Traffic Analysis for broadbandreports.com
    Here

11. rowd

rowd Spark Maker

It's at the nac.net colocation center. If you interested you can check out the Traffic Analysis for broadbandreports.com
    Here

12. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Need some help with that stuttering problem? :haha:

13. rowd

rowd Spark Maker

What?

What?

:_

14. Meteor Dive

Meteor Dive Registered User

BroadBandReports had DoS attack during the day since last which kept on bring the site down. Ugh, that did bite. Right in the middle of troubleshooting someone's line and configuring router setup. Grrr! Wish I could grab that knuckle head!

15. DSmithlady

DSmithlady Veteran Member

The site was up...but slow for me this morning...now it is down again. Odd that this is happening two days in a row, when it's only happened one other time for a few minutes, since I've been going there. (9 months)!!?