1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Busy...

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Dec 14, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Since this is the most read forum on this site, just wanted everyone to know that I am EXTREMELY sorry for not answering all of the emails and PM's on time. I am trying to catch up and work around the clock on some of the new changes.

If I do not get back to you, I shall, just give me some time.

2. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Ethics, The last thing you need to do mate is feel as though you owe any member here an apology for letting them down. It is we who owe you for the effort you have made and continue to make.:thumbsup:

3. -Ken

-Ken Guest

Thanks Ditch, I couldn't have said it any better!

4. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

[c]Everyone together now!

HIP HIP, HOORAY!! HIP HIP, HOORAY!! HIP HIP, HOORAY!!
    :happy: You are doing a great job ethics.:happy: [/c]

5. jamming

jamming Banned

Help! Help! We are knee deep in Hobbits in here. Where is a big kitty cat when you need it? ;)

6. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Oh, Please... As if the guy's ego isn't big enough (I mean really-take a close look at that nose in the profile and what's with the thing on top of his head).

In any event-

WHAT FRODO SAID!!! ;)

7. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

lol... thanks guys... :)

8. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

I would like to publicly apologize to ethics as I was one of the pests that PM'd him on a day when he was under a great deal of stress. Of course, I did not know it at the time.

Of course his answer put me under a great deal of stress also.

It is amazing how a 24 hour hiatus from the site will remove the initial emotion and temper it with reason.

Thank goodness neither of us holds a grudge.

Keep up the good work and I will try to keep my mouth zipped for a while.:)

PS. I may ask for a good unzipper program in the near future.;)

9. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Well, you know what they say about guys with big noses and weird things on the top of their heads....:eek: