1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Book 13 (Roheryn) release notes

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Test server release notes are up..

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lots of good stuff.

I love the consolidated body-part trophies to save bag space now.

And it looks like they listened to us Dwarfs who hate standing on our tippie-toes pointing a pinkie in the air to call our ponies..

3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Looks like they fixed a lot of annoying Burglar stuff, which I am happy about. Captain goodness as well.

You know, they are really doing a great job with everything, my biggest gripe is MORE areas!

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm actually excited about Forochel, I'm dying to get nuts-deep in the snow (especially after seeing how awesome of a job they did with Misty Mountains) to explore an area that's not "that" explored yet to the point where everyone knows where everything is..

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Problem for me is that everyone will be there. I hate crowds. It's one of the reasons I left WoW.

6. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

You'll be able to do other spots more easily without the competition then maybe. They've locked Roheryn down as they found some bugs, so I may not get to download it till tonight. As soon as I can get my sorry ass up to Forochel I'll grab some unique screenshots and post them in the other thread.