1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden-Trump peccadillo

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Susan Addams, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Unregistered User

Trump: Biden 'would go down fast and hard' in a fight
    (Commie News Network)

Trump Tweeted back:
    The article goes on to say, "Trump and Biden could potentially face off in the 2020 presidential election as Biden has left the door open to a possible run. A CNN poll conducted by SSRS in January found Biden leading Trump by a wide 57% to 40% split."

In his dreams. Oh yeah, sure, the Dumbs, er excuse me, the Dems could put Biden up against Trump if they want. Then Trump can say, "It's the economy, stupid" and win.

Hey Joe, how does it feel to be the asshole? Yeah, that looks good on you!!! :p ;) LOL! :D

By the way, I think there is a serious possibility that Trump may elect to do what he thinks needs doing in this term and then turn the presidency over to a successor he picks. I presume I'm not the only one who sees how his presidency has already significantly aged Trump. I think if Trump can satisfy his own personal agenda for the nation he might decide to let his accomplishments stand and return to what he was doing before.

Say what you want about Trump but I respect that he's a man with an agenda and I like what I've seen. Not so happy with his Tweeting, but the Tweet above is just oh so appropriate! I particularly liked the part, "he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way!"

It would sure be funny to see Biden crying like a girl! ;) BTW I don't cry, I hit back! :p ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

Everyone has an agenda. Everyone. And there's never a guarantee that one's personal agenda is also what's best for the country.

Mr. Biden was stooping to Mr. Trump's level with his comments, and they were pointless and unprofessional. I'd like some signs of maturity in the people leading the country, thanks very much.

Mr. Biden will be 78 in 2020. That's too old to hold that office, I think. He'd be older on the front end than Reagan was on the back end. No matter who the GOP runs against him (if he wins the nomination is anointed by the DNC as their savior), they'll just need to hammer the age issue. If the DNC anoints someone in their 40s and more personality than a rock, they'll sew 2020 up.

3. Susan Addams

Actually Biden looks pretty good for his age. I hadn't realized he was that old. Yeah, no way is anybody going to want a president that old, and even the Dumbs wouldn't do something that stupid running Biden. Nor HRC. Been there, done that. The bloom off that flower was gone in the last century. (See, I can be "not catty.") ;)

I disagree with you in your thinking that the Dems will have an easy shot if Trump re-runs in 2020. Everybody I know who cares at all (most of my American friends, foreigners could care less) likes what Trump is doing, only most of them including me think that Trump should STFU on his Tweeting.

I think this one though was spot on. Trump was polite and to the point and made a good case that Biden is an ass. In fact Biden is acting like those high school boys I wouldn't date. Immature. Biden is such a boy. He doesn't even have the bad boy look going for him.

4. Susan Addams

You just can't make this shit up, people. Now Biden wants to fight Trump for real!!! :p

I wonder what the libs are doing about their bad boy Biden now that he has given up liberal ideals of people living together harmoniously and the liberal peaceful agenda. You know, with safe places and cry rooms and all that... ;) :p Oh, by the way Joe, you know the definition of passive-aggressive? Did you forget the part about pouting?

This show is just getting better and better! :D

I bet Trump continues to take the high road. I'm wondering if Trump is going to continue to take the high road. I'm pretty sure if he replies to bad boy Biden it will be to chide him, not to fight him. At least not physically.

Hey Biden, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. I think what you got between your legs is called a wee wee! :p :p :p LMAO! :D