1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta group, where are you?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Copzilla, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! That was a trip. Copz and I planted that rod. Seid played decoy to the SS Guards and I dashed in, planted the sucker, saw two SS Guards hot on my tail, then nailed my Speedy Gonzales button to get the hell out.

Copz ran in, planted, and I yelled RUN Forest, RUN! He died. Res'd, and died again. :lol:

Spent a good chunk of last night getting his first quest ready for the SM. This was after we decided to tangle with those elite orges north of Tarren Mills. There was one point where we were about to get gang banged by three, and I see Copz type: "SHIT, RUN!" :haha:

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Hee hee, I was about to look for Copz to give him some Swiftness Potion when I saw his health bar dropping precipitously.

It still would be nice to get close enough to see good ol' Helcular in action after he rezes.

Brian

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I still haven't seen Hecular in action. :(

(That tends to happen when you died every time. :rofl:)

4. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Well, the guards are level 55, so maybe when we help the gamma group do this we'll be at a high-enough level to get close enough to watch without drawing the aggro. :)

Brian

5. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

"Hey guys why are we running from them" said Mavramorn
    *Mavramorn has died* :lol:

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

7. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I stuck around long enough to see ol' Hecular get gang banged by about 5 or 6 SS Guards. When 2 peeled off and came after little ol' me, it was time to run. :lol: