1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Video Game EVER?!

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by ethics, May 5, 2006.

1. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Playing it right now. And it is kick ass so far :happy:

2. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

It has some of the best voice acting I have ever seen (heard) in a game. I have played it through 3 times so far.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

From Slashdot:

Ars Technica heralds the coming of the creature editor for the highly anticipated Spore. A previously promised downloadable demo of the creature editor from the game, due on September 7th, will be available June 17th. Furthermore, a full version of the creature editor will appear as a standalone product at the same time for $10. According to EA: 'The demo lets players shape, paint and play with an unlimited number of creatures, using 25 percent of the creature-making parts from Spore. Gamers can then share these creations with their friends, including seamless uploads to YouTube.'"

5. ethics

6. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Got it from Gamestop today at lunch. Can't wait to install it.

I was amazed at the requirements for it

7. ethics

Be prepared for the limits here. It's very very limited but even with the limit I already planned half my Fall off to lose sleep and food for this game.

8. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

So your post a few days ago saying you were taking the summer off of LOTRO due to being too busy was....:lol:

Just fooling with ya!

9. ethics

Heh, nah, this game comes out in Sept. This is an equivalent of creating a character and playing with the options.

10. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

If this game is anything like city of heroes (in game satisfaction not playstyle) than the creature creator is the best part of the game.

11. ethics

God, I hope not. Been waiting for this game for a very long time.

12. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Just can't wait to make yourself one of these eh?

13. ethics

NOPE! I want to make another Leon.

14. Brazbit

Whatever those are I don't have permission to see them.... hmm...

15. Brazbit

Well I have been having a bit of fun with the creator. Now I am curious about the game itself where I wasn't before so I guess it did it's job.

I have uploaded several designs to the Spore website. They are easy to find just search for Brazbit. BTW the site works flawlesly in Firefox and barely runs at all in IE.

I can't believe the number of uploads they have already or the number of accounts. They grow by thousands each time I log in.