1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belgium Nails Two Terrorists

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Jan 15, 2015.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

The deaths of two terror suspects in a gun-battlebetween Belgian police and members of a suspected jihadist cell on Thursday confirms mounting fears that the small European nation is facing a disproportionally high risk of attacks from Islamist extremists returning from Syria.

Belgium: Anti-Terror Raid in Verviers Foils Imminent Attack

Here's my question, since (and even before) 9.11.01 European nations have been bending over backwards to get Muslims in to their countries. To appease the Liberal ideology and the kumbaya over the world being as one. Actually, in a micro level, it reminds me of a woman who befriends and gets in to a relationship with a former domestic violence perp by thinking that he wasn't loved enough and how she can fix him.

We all know how those pan out.

SO now that the Muslims can't keep their hatred under the cover and a few start boiling over, NOW they question themselves? Or are they still in the dark and want to stay that way until their countries are under Sha'ria?

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I've yet to hear a single comment from any of the affected governments saying they need to revisit their policies. Guess that answers that question, huh?

ethics likes this.
  3. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

4. Biker

Copzilla likes this.
  5. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

This shit is getting entirely out of hand, and it's specifically because of the policy of appeasement. These dipshit liberals do not understand the enemy. At all. They do not understand the evil, degenerate and soulless people they are. They do not understand that this thing is a multi-headed hydra with many angles of attack. ONE of those is simply population infestation prior to internal eruption. The Israelis get it. I'm not sure any other nations do, and they won't until they are under constant and persistent assault like the Israelis are.

If they understood the enemy, we would be in Iraq with 20k operatives killing those fucks with impunity, and not apologizing.

You cannot make the wolf the sheep's friend.

6. Biker

Even if another country were to experience the day in and day out trials they see in Israel, you're going to have the apologists saying it's not the terrorist's fault.

7. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Well, within the next two generations, the world won't be recognizable, and it will be under Sharia law. Bank on it.

8. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Good, then I can finally get some practical experience sending 7.62x51 downrange from this expensive rifle I bought.