1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC/Tuesday's patch addon thread

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Dec 2, 2006.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Bah, you are right, tried to force it and nada... Damn it, one of my favorite mods.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If you know how.. try and change the .TOC to show..

## Interface: 20000

Instead of

## Interface: 11200

3. ethics

Here ya go guys...

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Excellent. :)

Once all the Titan extra plugins I like get fixed, I'll be all back to normal.. well maybe not 'normal'.

5. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Thank you.

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kick ass.. titan Panel is already version 3.0.1 to fix Rider :D

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

And Rider works!!! YAY.

8. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Thank you, oh thank you!!!

9. ethics

What the heck is rider?

10. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The titan addon that equips your riding gear when you mount.

11. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Fishing Buddy

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The easy/autocast (right click to cast) is still busted on Fishing Buddy (intentionally according to author till he can figure it out, and I just tried it 2 minutes ago) so as it stands right now, it's only a fish tracker and fishing gear equipper..

Bummer. :( I loved that addon.

13. SixofNine

Apparently that annoying "clink" noise that occurs during any player status change in a group or raid is related to the new LFG interface.

Some enterprising soul has already written a small add-on that eliminates this annoyance. I'll give it a shot tonight and if it works use it until Blizz patches it.

14. ethics

Dude, I LOVE that click!

15. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Also: (Stolen from another forum)

There is a known issue with some sound card drivers, try disabling all in-game sound and see if your FPS goes back to normal. If it works, lower your directx sound acceleration- that was Blizzards suggestion.

16. SixofNine

You kidding? If I had written that add-on, I would have called it StopMFClick. :p

17. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've always had a deal with music an my fps (Audigy 2 card) I've had it off for quite a while, with the exp coming and this patch I turned it back on.. well I let the new defaults put it on, getting ~48fps in Ironlag, music off ~55fps,. I turned off all sound and it goes to ~58fps so sound does affect this, at least for me.
    I'm still going to run with sound, but no music again, at least till the new zones open up :)

18. Brazbit

I turned music off long ago. But all the extra sound effects are getting annoying. Especially when they add lag.

19. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

I play wow with no sound at all now since I've been raiding. It's just too much to hear game noises when you might have to hear a voice coming in low telling you to move to the right fast or die! LOL I don't take the chance that any other noises will interfere with anything I need to hear in raid on vent. Vent lags system enough...don't need any lag from game sounds.

20. Brazbit

Yeah but since I PvP from time to time hearing a rogue is very important. If there were a mode where I only heard noises from myself, mobs and other players I would switch to that in a heartbeat. It is all the pointless clicking that and other background noises that annoy me. Imagine if you only heard things that mattered..... ahh bliss.