1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC/Tuesday's patch addon thread

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Andy

Compiling a list of addons that I use now or would like to use again, that will be ready/almost ready come Tuesday.

Many of these links have a BETA download available at the bottom.

Some of these will not work until Tuesday, use at your own risk/YMMV.

If you know of something you use, and is getting updated, please add with the same format?

And since the edit button seems to disappear pretty quick around here now, if you see something change/wrong, please add it below.

Atlas 1.8.5 Currently working: here
    Atlas TBC Instances only: here
    Cryolysis: (No idea if it will work or being updated): here
    Equipcompare: here (possible beta available through link down lower on page)
    Flightmap: here
    Fishingbuddy: here
    MozzFullWorldMap: here
    Titan Panel: here and here

And for a few favorites that I have no clue of if working/ready yet, but links anyways just in case.. :D

Auctioneer: here
    CTMod: (currently revamping and they say most will be ready by Tuesday) here
    Discord: (Currently revamping, but Loz is MIA, either he's eyeball deep in recoding, commited suicide, OD'd on twinkies and Mountain Dew, or is beating NWN2 for the 2nd/3rd time) here
    Decursive: (He claims to be working on a new version) here
  2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Led Mirage plans on having most everything ready for Tuesday for the Insomniax plugin. Apparently the secure button schema is driving everyone nuts.
  3. Andy

Crap on a cracker.

Loz/Discord did disappear for over a week, just came back tonight and sounds like he's a few steps away from tossing in the towel completely..

I hope he really doesn't lose interest alll together, that would really suck balls because IMO, he puts out one of the best UI's for this game and what he had accomplished so far looked awesome.

Wish I knew how to help or code this crap.. :/

Stuck with the default for even longer I guess..
  4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Want to help? Suggest people start donating!
  5. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

6. Andy

Yep, they're listed now, thanks.

Biggest WOOOOT of the day so far, Titan Panel is officially version 3.0 in the link above :happy:

That's half my UI requirements fixed now. :D

I also have updated versions from links above of Atlas, Autoprofit, and MozzFulllWorldMap so far this am.
  7. ethics

Keep these coming... By the time I get home tonight, would really be awesome to have all the links in one thread.

Then again, I don't use much. :)
  8. Andy

Does anyone know what "API method" means?

I'm looking at the patch notes for titan and it says Titan Rider now uses that API method to detect stuff.. is that a hands on interface?
    Before, I could never tell Titan Rider what I wanted equipped when mounted/unmounted it just picked random stuff, and it never worked right for me, that's why I went with quickmouintequip.. which isn't getting updated yet it looks.

In other news...

Looks like CTMod is waiting for live to go active this afternoon so they can finally test everything before releasing it to the masses, very commendable.

Auctioneer is postponed 2 weeks.. suck it up people.. I've been living w/o it for over a week :p
    Wonder what impact it will truly have on the economy where people can't play the auction house via Auctioneer for 2 weeks?
    Very interesting...

All I really need now is for Autobar to get fixed/out of Alpha stage, and I'm golden. :D
  9. SixofNine

With respect to CTRaidAssist, keep your eyes on ctmod.net when the servers come back up:

10. SixofNine

Hey Mav,

Could you please upload the EquipCompare .zip here? I see the mirrors on curse-gaming but I'm getting "The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy."

11. ethics

No, API usually means underneath, how his app will connect to the main one (WoW).
  12. Andy

Lets see if this workie...
  13. SixofNine

14. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Looks like both servers for Titan Panel are still borked. Anyone still have the files they could post for DL?
  15. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Man, that edit option disappears quickly. ;)

Here it is in case anyone needs it.
  16. ethics

Thanks for the link to Autoprofit...Now if only I can get on the site.
  17. Andy

It might not be any good unless they update it even more, I grabbed that one as 3.1.2 early Tuesday, it was in reality, the .TOC file was still 3.1.1 and it's showing as incompatible with this patch. :banghead:

Looks like the new deal now is if an addon is detected as incompatible, even if it's just because the patch version is wrong, you can't even force it to load anyways.

I just snagged it again.. here..
  18. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Yeah, any chance you can upload that file here? Or on RapidShare?
  19. ethics

Ah, you the best!
  20. jimeez

jimeez Thread Killer

Having the same problem. But thnx for trying.