1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barbara Rae-Venter: She Helped Crack the Golden State Killer Case. Here’s What She’s Going to Do Nex

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Allene, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Allene

Allene Registered User

She Helped Crack the Golden State Killer Case. Here’s What She’s Going to Do Next.

Barbara and I are distant cousins. I was suspecting it would be CeCe Moore, who is also mentioned in this article, one of many now flooding the newslines about Barbara. I worked with Barbara on a project a few years ago and also did a bit of research on how we were related. A couple of months ago I made some progress on it while looking for someone else. and made a mental note to email Barbara, but didn't get around to it. At the rate she is going now, I'll need to take a number, LOL!

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

That's awesome. I saw the NYT article and thought of you. This is where NYT shines and should just stay out of politics.

Allene likes this.
  3. Allene

Allene Registered User

I can't agree with you more re the NYT. I guess we shouldn't hold our breath about them dropping all the political stuff. I wonder how many subscriptions they've lost.