1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention AOL users

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Biker, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Paul

Paul Registered User

Thats it, what harm do their proxies commit?

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Can't say till this is resolved, or AOL drops it. Then will reveal all, even how you wear a hot orange thong.

3. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

:holyshit:

Now you've gone and done it thong boy. I expect a mass migration from the newsgroup alt.thonglovers.deviant to arrive shortly.

4. ethics

Did I mention Paul's glows in the dark?

5. Paul

Paul Registered User

Only thing I can think of is that their IP changes very often which could be causing session management confusion with your system?

6. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Nope.. There are hints to the issue elsewhere in this forum.

PM me if you wish to assist on the problem. But unless an acceptable solution is found, AOL will be blocked effective 1 January, and while I'm not wild about the idea, it will be done.

7. Paul

Paul Registered User

Five months til a moratorium on AOL?

8. ethics

Yes, Paul, five months.

9. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

For the members who are still using AOL, you've had 5 months to change over. I'm flipping the switch tonight after work which will effectively block AOL from this site.

10. ethics

There's a chance where this is fixed on VB side. If so, we will be lifting the ban in the future. I have no time frame at the moment.

11. ethics

Since this is irrelevant with the new version of VB, I am unsticking this topic.