1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you Ready for some DeadMines?

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, May 15, 2006.

1. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

The little N needs to point up when reading the map.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Especially when it's W you need to be going.

My mistake was the clue said to go a mile, I went a Dwarven mile and came up 1/3 of the distance short..:doh:

3. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

So what time is this little shindig? I hope to ding 18 before hand. Braz and I have all 5 quests and they can be shared so if anyone needs anything.

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Don't wait on me if you're full.. I'm gonna try and be home to log on @ 11pm est or even earlier..

I can always catch the 2nd run on Saturday.

Good news though, I got all my lvl 20 stuff done, and made my Spidersilk boots.:happy:

Just broke now, thus my post over @ the CoH forum about selling my kittens.. :rofl:

5. Elspeth

that works for me. I would like to get to 18 at least before we go. Plus I have a lot of leatherworking to do since last night was insane.

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

We need a priest. Since the other one is only 17, we might want to do 1st and 2nd run tomorrow.

7. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Pity I'm not around to help with my uncanny sense of direction. :D

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A young one and an old one? :lol:(name that flick :p)

9. Brazbit

"Which way do we go Seid?" "Left" *everybody turns right*

10. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Exorcist?

11. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oh, I was going the right way.. just not far enough.

Danged drunken pirate clues..

If he'd have written it in a more sensical manner, I would have known to avoid the murlocs all together.

12. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

The Life and Times of Cardinal Mahoney :rofl:

13. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just a thought.. if tonight's not good for everyone, that still leaves you all a few options..

Go rape and pillage Lakeshire/Redridge

Head on into all of the non-instanced area of Deadmines anyways..

There are the one or two collection quests that can be taken care of by farming the miners outside of the instance and the "undead area" to knock out "Oh Brother" and "Collecting Memories".

When you come to the first bridge after winding your way inside for a while, head left over the bridge down the deadend that looks lavender on the minimap.

IIRC, the miners cards are a bear of a drop, so it might take a while anyways.

14. Elspeth

I am all for pillaging!!! When I get to 20 I get poisons so if I get that before Deadmines it would be a good thing!!!

15. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Pillaging is good. I only have one or two quests and I need to shape up a little on the girth. ;)

I have not had the time to play my little pally due to work work work but tonight All Gods Die.

16. Brazbit

Always a good time to be had by all.

Been there done that looted the t-shirt.

This sounds like fun. Also I really really really would like to get a group together to hunt down the items for the Paladin Weapon Quest. Lots of travel murder and meyham to go around. If Ethicus and BrazSmish get these hammers we will be 120% more effective in the DM runs. :D

17. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Am I reading the quest right?

Mo'grosh stronghold?
    Shadowfang Keep stables?
    Blackfathom Depths random Naga after talking to the guy in Darkshore? (hopefully the ones outside?)
    And the Woodcarver in Deadmines?

I am so there if I am there. :happy:

18. Brazbit

As I said... FUN! :happy:

19. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

If'n ye need a hunter, color me "along for the trip". I'm so burned out on finding and then killing moonstalker matriarchs for these last two pelts. ;) I'm in Darkshore right now.

20. Brazbit

Sounds like a plan Coot.