1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anthony Cumia and RacistVille

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jul 15, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

It’s really open season on white people in this day and age. No recourse. Fight back and you’re a racist. The predators know this. Good luck….They run things now. We’re done….There’s a deep seeded [sic] problem with violence in the black community. Try to address it and you’ll be exiled to racistville. But it’s real.

Here's his tweets during and after the fight:

[​IMG]

Racist? Honestly? Not to me. She called him white, sounds like someone else is racist. Now, the bigger problem I have is that he took HER pic and I am not a fan of guys doing this. It's sexist more than racist. But that's not the issue here. Cumia is a shock jock on Sirius/XM radio. So you know what happened next, right?

SiriusXM has terminated its relationship with Anthony Cumia of the Opie & Anthony channel. The decision was made, and Cumia informed, late Thursday, July 3 after careful consideration of his racially charged and hate-filled remarks on social media. Those remarks and postings are abhorrent to SiriusXM, and his behavior is wholly inconsistent with what SiriusXM represents.

So NOW I have a massive problem as I see it in current day in America. Why is it considered a crime-- a crime with no judge or jury but you lose your employment -- for white people to say or think bad things about blacks than it is for blacks to physically assault whites?

As a side note:
    Comedian Gilbert Gottfried on Handling Internet Outrage | Playboy