1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another milestone.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by -Ken, Dec 12, 2002.

1. -Ken

-Ken Guest

As we draw close to our 30,000th post, I thought it might be nice to remember where we are and think about where we want to go.

This forum was rocketed into its present form by a series of misjudgments. I would like to thank Ethics who orchestrated this insanity and managed to deal with all the stress of making this place run smoothly. It couldnt have been easy. We all learned how much a part of our lives this place has become the night before last. Three months ago none of us could have envisioned this. With determination, respect and a little luck this place will get even better.

Personally, the real thanks should go out to each and every one of you. Over the last couple of months, you have all, at different times, amused, confused, infuriated, informed, educated and put up with me. I do not believe I can ever repay all of those things but I sure as hell am going to try.

Please dont forget that every single one of you is what makes this forum great. Without you, Id just be talking to myself and having done that before, I can honestly tell you, this is better.

I love you all, dont ever change (unless you really want to).

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I'd like to thank the UiF forum.

Thanks...... ;)

3. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

awww... how sweeeet :) Love you too, Ken :)

4. Scott

Scott Some Assembly Required

sweet, yet disturbing........:nut: