1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another "Mass" Shooting

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ShinyTop, Feb 26, 2016.

1. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

We had another case of an idiot shooting up his workplace and killing multiple people. A really sad comment on how common this has become is that the story of the debate was the headline on most news outlets rather than another mass shooting.

I own guns but could support banning guns once they figure out how to get them out of criminal and unstable hands and how to protect citizens.

ethics likes this.
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

This fucktard had an AK-47... Definitely against anyone owning those.

3. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

The idiots that report the news can't tell the difference between a flintlock musket and an AK-47. I am pretty sure true AK-47's are very rare in the US, as they are capable of burst fire and full-automatic fire, thus under the strict control of the NFA of 1934.

I used to own a MAK-90, which is the semi-automatic only version of said weapon. Without close inspection and knowing what you are looking for, you can't tell the difference between the two.

And he didn't have legal access to them anyway, as a prior GF did a strawman purchase of them for him.