1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Malaysian Airline Crashes -- This time via Missile

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Jul 17, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

US confirms a SAM was fired at the airline, does not state origin. 290 people needlessly and tragically dead.

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I keep hearing the phrase " find who did this and make them pay".
    The closest anyone will pay for anything here is when obama declares they 'acted stupidly' and when invited to the whitehouse for another one of his famous beer summits, he makes them pay for the first round.

Copzilla, Allene and ethics like this.
  3. ethics

So far, I know the following:

1. BUK missile system was ON the Russian border and belongs to Russian military. Ukies do not have anything like that or that close.
    2. There are (in Russian) videos and audios of Russians boasting about their BUK system.
    3. Strelov (Russian separatist leader) boasted on Facebook how "we warned them not to fly and that they would pay". He deleted it once he found out it wasn't a military transport plane.

4. ethics

5. ethics

6. ethics

7. ethics

From Vice news: VERY GRAPHIC.

8. Allene

Allene Registered User

ethics likes this.
  9. cmhbob

cmhbob Did...did I do that? Staff Member

There's a woman in Australia who lost two family members on each Malaysian flight. Unreal.

I haven't really looked for it, but I'm sure the conspiracy folks are in high gear over this.

10. ethics

I want everyone to read this and understand just WHY US is unique and how Europe sold out. nyti.ms/1uaDp5j

And an editorial by Bernard-Henri Lévy, a philosopher, is the author of “Left in Dark Times: A Stand Against the New Barbarism.”:

http://nyti.ms/1ud8PIq

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  11. Allene

Allene Registered User

I thought Obama was pussyfooting around the issue.

12. ethics

Nope.
    1. None of the victims were US citizens.
    2. He gave pretty hard lashing in his speech.

Can you imagine America sitting on their asses like the Dutch are doing right now if 147 of our men women and children were plucked out if the sky by Russia or their puppets in Ukraine?

13. Allene

Allene Registered User

I would hope it wouldn't happen, but I don't trust our government to do the right thing.

14. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

New video shows pro-Russian rebels arriving at crash site.

15. ethics

Fuckers

ShinyTop likes this.